Paediatrics is wide-ranging with all its subspecialties. Dr Yiannis welcomes all families and children for regular checks, vaccinations and for any medical concern. Whatever the reason you come to see Dr Yiannis, we take a holistic approach to looking after your child. That means delivering the best possible care by building great relationships from day one.
Why visit us?
Dr Yiannis consults on any concern you have about your child’s health and covers all paediatric specialities. Just a few of the reasons patients come to visit Dr Yiannis and the services we offer are below.
You can get in touch for any reason, even if it’s not on this list, by calling us on 0207 390 8045. We’ll be happy to help.
Dr Yiannis is able to access and refer to therapists and paediatric specialists across London for your child’s care. This list is not exhaustive but examples include dietetics, speech therapy, breastfeeding support, physiotherapy, basic life support training, psychology, hearing tests and audiology. Paediatric surgery, orthopaedics, ENT, cardiology, neurology, dermatology, nephrology, haematology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, respiratory, allergy, rheumatology, genetics.
- Regular health checks and routine surveillance.
- Parents looking for a paediatrician to look after their child’s health from birth onwards
- Routine health surveillance in babies, toddlers and children.
Screening for any potential concerns that arise in newborn infants so that early action can be taken and reassurance for parents that all is well with their baby.
To check and assess your baby’s progress, growth and development. This can be done in clinic or at your home.
All routine vaccines available according to UK and international vaccine schedules including Meningitis B (Bexsero), BCG, Hepatitis A and B and chicken pox vaccines.
Home visits are arranged on request and by appointment for minor illnesses and well baby checks.
Medical concerns and conditions
- Viral illnesses and infections
- Coughing, wheezing and asthma
- Feeding difficulties in infants such as reflux, colic and milk allergy
- Skin rashes such as eczema
- Baby head shape and size, Plagiocephaly
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
- Abdominal pain
- Any concerns regarding child development
- Hospital admission and inpatient care if required
- Referral to therapists and other specialists
Assessment and treatment for bronchiolitis, a common viral respiratory tract infection affecting babies and toddlers.
Medical advice and reassurance as well as measures you can take to address colic.
Assessment and treatment of the viral infection causing swelling of the upper airway of babies and children.