Why Visit Us
Dr Yiannis is a general paediatrician based in London and consults on any concern you have about your child’s health. Dr Yiannis provides continuity of care for your child’s health, from birth to teenage years, as well assessments for one off illnesses and concerns. These are some of the reasons parents bring their children to see Dr Yiannis:
WHY VISIT US?
- Parents looking for a paediatrician to look after their child’s health from birth onwards
- Routine health surveillance in babies, toddlers and children
- Immunisations: all routine vaccines available according to UK and international vaccine schedules including Meningitis B (Bexsero), BCG, Hepatitis A and B and chicken pox vaccines
- Viral illnesses and infections
- Coughing, wheezing and asthma
- Feeding difficulties in infants such as reflux, colic and milk allergy
WHY VISIT US?
- Skin rashes such as eczema
- Baby head shape and size, Plagiocephaly
- Concerns regarding child development
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
- Abdominal pain
- Hospital admission and inpatient care if required
- Referral to therapists and other specialists
Dr Yiannis is able to access and refer to therapists and paediatric specialists across London for your child’s care. This list is not exhaustive but examples include dietetics, speech therapy, breastfeeding support, physiotherapy, basic life support training, psychology, hearing tests and audiology. Paediatric surgery, orthopaedics, ENT, cardiology, neurology, dermatology, nephrology, haematology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, respiratory, allergy, rheumatology, genetics.