ABOUT DR YIANNIS
Dr Yiannis is Consultant Paediatrician at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and at the Portland Hospital and Bupa Cromwell Hospitals.
Yiannis graduated from Pembroke College, Cambridge University and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School. He has diverse paediatric experience gained in prestigious hospitals across London and Sydney that spans all paediatric specialities. Yiannis has two children who have provided him with the most valuable of all lessons and experiences as a paediatrician.
- MA MBBS MSc FHEA FRCPCH
- Fellowship Royal College Paediatrics and Child Health
- Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer Imperial College London
- Specialist Registration Paediatrics with general medical council
- MSc in Clinical Paediatrics Institute of Child Health, University College London
- Fellowship Higher Education Academy
- Membership Royal College Paediatrics and Child Health
- MB BS Guy’s, Kings and St Thomas’ Hospitals
- BA Hons Pembroke College, Cambridge University
English and Greek.
Why visit us?
Dr Yiannis provides a combination of clinical expertise and a calm, reassuring approach to your child’s health and well being. We offer continuity of care from birth to teenage years as well as health checks and assessments for one-off illnesses and concerns.
A range of services and just some of the medical conditions we cover are on our Services page. However, Dr Yiannis’s experience covers all paediatric specialities, so he is happy to consult on any concern you have about your child’s health.
Dr Yiannis’s private practice is managed by Rachel Gould and Lisa Shaw. The practice management team is very friendly and always available to answer any questions that may arise before or after your visit. Do you have a question? Please contact us on email@example.com