ABOUT DR YIANNIS
Dr Yiannis is Consultant Paediatrician at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and also consults at the Portland Hospital and Bupa Cromwell Hospitals. Yiannis graduated from Pembroke College, Cambridge University and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School. Yiannis has diverse paediatric experience and has worked in many London hospitals including, Great Ormond Street, St Mary’s Imperial and University College London Hospitals, and in Sydney, Australia at Westmead Children’s and Royal Prince Alfred Hospitals.
Yiannis has an MSc in Clinical Paediatrics, has been awarded a fellowship with the Higher Education Academy and a Teaching Excellence Award for NHS Teachers by Imperial College School of Medicine, where he is an Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer. Yiannis has two children who have provided him with the most valuable of all lessons and experiences as a paediatrician.
- MA MBBS MSc FHEA FRCPCH
- Fellowship Royal College Paediatrics and Child Health
- Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer Imperial College London
- Specialist Registration Paediatrics with general medical council
- MSc in Clinical Paediatrics Institute of Child Health, University College London
- Fellowship Higher Education Academy
- Membership Royal College Paediatrics and Child Health
- MB BS Guy’s, Kings and St Thomas’ Hospitals
- BA Hons Pembroke College, Cambridge University
English and Greek.
Dr Yiannis’s private practice is managed by Lisa Shaw and his private secretary Joanna Pearson. The practice management team are very friendly and approachable and deal with all administrative aspects of the practice. They are available to answer any questions that may arise before or after your visit with Dr Yiannis. Do you have a question? Please contact us on email@example.com